Sun, Jul 19|
Parenting During a Pandemic
Come together in community as we listen, learn from and support one another on our parenting journey during this pandemic. Using our UU principles as a guide, we'll explore how the challenges of parenting can create deeper opportunities for spiritual growth, and stronger, happier families.
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
About the event
A message from the event leader, Julie Hanson:
I’m looking forward to being in community with you as we listen, learn from, and support one another on our parenting journey during this pandemic. To get the most out of our time together please consider preparing by doing the following:
1. Consider reading The Awakened Family. We’ll be touching on the Transformative Parenting Skills covered in the book.
2. Check out the UU Relationships and Parenting page. We’ll be leaning into our UU Principles and best practices.
3. Reflect-What are your hopes for this workshop? What would be helpful ground to cover or topics you’d like support around?
4. Gather your supplies: Notebook, pen, markers, and any other supplies you need to journal, reflect and explore with.
5. Make sure you’ve got a cozy, quiet spot to be in when you join the workshop.