COVID-19 Safety Plan
1. Only people who have registered and checked in with the UUMAC Registrar will be allowed to participate in the UUMAC retreat activities at DeSales.
2. At retreat check-in, all registrants who are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination must provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Individuals who fail to provide this evidence will not be admitted.
3. At retreat check-in, all registrants must pass COVID-19 screening as implemented by the CDC COVID-19 Facility Access Tool. Only registrants who pass the COVID-19 screening will be admitted.
4. At retreat check-in, all registrants 2 years of age or older must:
a. provide evidence that they have tested negative for COVID-19 using a viral laboratory or rapid point-of-care test no more than 1 day before check-in, or
b. provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days, or
c. test negative for COVID-19 using a viral self-test at check-in, witnessed by UUMAC registration staff.
Only individuals who meet at least one of these criteria will be admitted.
5. During the retreat, masks are required in public indoor areas for all participants over the age of two when not actively eating or drinking.
6. During the retreat, any registrant who develops COVID-19 symptoms must isolate, get tested, and report the test results to the Co-Directors, who will relay the test results to all registrants and to the DeSales conference management staff. Any registrant who tests positive, or who is a close contact* of the registrant who tests positive, must pack up and leave the retreat as soon as possible.
*Per the CDC, “a close contact is anyone who was less than 6 feet away from you for a combined total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period. An infected person can transmit SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, starting 48 hours (2 days) before they have symptoms or before they were tested.”